Sales office search
Inquiries about packages are handled by the sales office in charge of your area. Please search for the location in charge of your area using the form below.
Please make sure to enter the correct phone number.
Additional charges of up to 10 yen for 20 seconds will apply when using NTT's Navi Dial service (numbers starting with "0570").
Please note that this service is not covered under a mobile phone's free minutes or flat-rate plans, such as Kake-hodai (unlimited calls).
Customers using a 050IP phone should call from a landline, cell phone or PHS when calling a Navi Dial number.
Please see the information below if you would like to pick up a package at a sales office or service center.
Sales office types
Our sales office receives inquiries regarding package pickup, drop off/ pickup at sales office, package delivery status and service details, etc.
Service centers accept package drop-off for shipping and pick-up at the service center.
Article 1 (Copyright and License of the Data)
1. The copyright of the Data belongs to ZENRIN CO., LTD. or a third party that grants the right to ZENRIN CO., LTD.
2. SAGAWA EXPRESS grants to the User the following rights concerning the Data. The User shall not obtain any other rights concerning the Data.
(1) To view the Data shown on this website by using a web browser.
(2) To print out the map Data on paper media within the range of private use set forth in the Copyright Act using a web browser utilized by the User (Data printed out in accordance with this item shall be hereinafter referred to as “Reproduction Results”).
Article 2 (Compliance Rules)
The User shall comply with the following conditions.
(1) Except for the cases authorized in the preceding paragraph, the User shall not reproduce (including printing), transcribe, extract, process, modify, adapt, transmit, or use in any other way in whole or in part by any means whatsoever.
(2) The User shall not allow any third party to utilize the Data (including reproductions, outputs, extracts, or any other materials in whole or in part) with or without consideration, and regardless of whether by transferring, licensing, transmitting, or any other means.
(3) The User shall not use or utilize in the form that the Reproduction Results are bundled such as bookbinding, books, filings, etc., or in the form that the Reproduction Products are stuck together.
(4) The size of the printed map shall be A3 or smaller.
Article 3 (Warranty)
The User shall acknowledge that the Data may not necessarily meet the User’s purposes of use or demand, and that the entire Data may not be accurate or complete, and SAGAWA EXPRESS shall not be liable for any exchange, repair, refund, or any other responsibilities if such matters occur.
Article 4 (Discontinuance of this website)
1. SAGAWA EXPRESS may temporarily discontinue this service in whole or in part when regularly conducting maintenance and inspection of this website.
2. SAGAWA EXPRESS may discontinue the operation of this website in whole or in part temporarily without any prior notice to the User when any of the following conditions apply.
(1) In cases of emergency maintenance and inspection of this website.
(2) In cases where the operation of this website becomes impossible due to any reason, including, an accident such as fire, power failure, etc.; natural disasters such as earthquake, flooding, etc.; war; riot; or labor dispute.
(3) In cases where SAGAWA EXPRESS determines that it is necessary to temporarily discontinue the operation of this website unavoidably due to any operational or technical reason.
(4) In cases where the operation of this website becomes unfeasible to due to any troubles, etc., of this website.
3. SAGAWA EXPRESS may terminate the operation of this website at SAGAWA EXPRESS’s discretion.